I thought I’d just do a fun quick blog, to just to tell you all a little more about me!
10 Facts About Aleria!
- Although I have a huge sweet tooth, I hate chocolate and ice cream! I’ve never liked chocolate, but at some point, over the years I lost a taste for ice cream as well. And despite my lack of love for chocolate, I love Oh Henry bars! They don’t seem to taste like chocolate to me.
I am a huge movie junkie! Every year I try and make sure I’ve watched all the major movies nominated for Oscars. I also keep a list of my favourite movies, but my all-time favourite is Silver Linings Playbook.
- I’m ambidextrous! Although I’m not able to fully able to use my fine motor skills with my left hand, I use my right hand for fine motor skills (writing, etc), and my left hand for gross motor skills (opening jars, playing sports).
- I have always been obsessed with penguins! It all started when I did a project on them in grade 2, and I’ve loved them ever since. I even wrote a book about penguins in grade 3, which I still have in a folder of old school assignments. I also have a collection of stuffed penguins all around my room, and I keep my favourite one in my bed!
- I have four middle names! They’re all family names, and since I was my parent’s only daughter and last child, my mom decided she needed to get all the family in one name.
I danced from 2002-2015, and was a competitive dancer from 2008 on, competing in Myrtle Beach, New York, and California. I was trained in ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical, and hip hop.
- I am fairly fearless, although rollercoasters are mostly off limits for me. I’ve never been afraid of putting myself out there and, sometimes, making a fool of myself. I’m always open to new experiences and learning and growing from mistakes I make.
- I am not a fan of most sports, but I love baseball! I wasn’t into it until my mom took me to a Jays game a few years back, and I’ve been obsessed ever since. Personally, I’m a Toronto fan, but I miss a lot of the players who’ve been traded. I don’t think you’re supposed to form emotional bonds with players, but I’m not worried.
I absolutely love the cartoon 6Teen! It used to be on Teletoon I believe, but it was always my favourite. I went through a phase a couple years ago where I rewatched the entire series, and I remembered how much I loved Nikki! I wanted her style so badly, and I thought her quick humour was so funny. I even considered getting a nose piercing like her for a while!
- When I was little, I went to a Robert Munsch made up a story about me! I had gone to one of his shows with my grandma, and he saw me sitting in the front row. He asked me my name, and made up a story on the spot about my super curly hair!
Those are just a few little things I came up with! I’ll be posting more in the coming weeks, thanks for reading!
Til Next Time